- Uses a Non-Bosch Core Carrier
- Invoices Pre-Pay and Add
**Note: This is unacceptable as Bosch is typically freight collect, using our core carriers.
The following will be applicable for the non-compliance:
- Supplier will be responsible for the difference between the Core Carrier Cost and the “wrong” carrier cost.
- Bosch will refer the Supplier to the Transportation and Logistics Section of this website to review:
- The Inbound Freight Map
- The Inbound Routing Guide
- If the Supplier has another non-compliant shipment, Bosch will require the Supplier to sign a copy of the Inbound Routing Guide.
- Bosch will contact Bosch Distribution Manager to get approval of the freight line
- Bosch will require a new invoice from Supplier removing the shipping charges.
Note: There may also be an administrative handling charge of $150 for each non-compliance.